What do we provide?
• We offer you an online photo display and ordering system.
• You upload your own images via our ftp server.
• We supply all software and uploading information.
• We create a unique template for your photo website.
• We submit your new website to all the relevant search engines like google. The server creates meta keywords dynamically based on site content.
How does it work?
Upload your pics to our server via an ftp client (a program like Windows Explorer). With this program you can then copy and paste your image files to the TiGPiX system. Once your images and folders have been prepared, highlight and copy the folder from your local window and paste them in the remote server window. Your folder and contents will then be copied by the server to the appropriate folder to be displayed on the site. You will, of course, need a username and password and the IP address of the site, which we will provide once you have signed up.
How do I prepare images and folders?
Images are to be 300 to 450 pixels on the longest side, be it width or height. You can assign your own unique naming system for photographs. The folder is prepared as follows:
Below is a breakdown explaning each section of the above-mentioned example:
-1-SPORT — first Category, Global group such as Sport
-2-RUGBY — second Category, Shortcut on the left hand menu
-3-CURRIE CUP — third Category
-D-20131026 — date use YYYYMMDD format
-N-Currie Cup Final Played A... — short Description of the event