LAST UPDATED. 2 JULY 2021
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this Website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our Website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
More specifically, we may need to process your information or share your personal information in the following situations:
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various information about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our Website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our Website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our Website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this Website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
Our Website does not link to nor embed any social media content such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
6. Placed cookies
- Google Analytics
- Google Fonts (marketing/tracking)
8. Your rights with respect to personal information
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be retained for.
- You have the right to access your personal information that is known to us.
- You have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal information whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your information, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal information deleted.
- You may object to the processing of your information. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our Website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our Website again.
10. Contact details
PO Box 442